Friday 26 October 2012

Just stopping by...

A high speed update tonight since life is incredibly busy!

The wedding is only 2 weeks away so I'm finishing the last minute details for that (the bridesmaids are still shoeless) and we're moving house next week.

I've managed to do a little crafting in the meantime although nothing is finished, I've started my christmas knitting, and I've got to hurry up with the baby cardigan since baby Evie has arrived. It's a good job I'm making it to fit a 3 month old really!

I'm also excited because I've ordered a copy of Teeny Tiny Mochi Mochi by Anna Hrachovec, so that I can knit adorable mini amigurumi things.

And tomorrow, Ben and I are going to meet a pair of kittens who will hopefully be joining our furry family.

Very happy right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment